United States Postal Service (USPS)/FedEx/UPS
Please note that staff are primarily working remotely and therefore unable to sign for deliveries requiring a signature. If you would like to continue to send correspondence to the ABHES office, you must send it without a signature required upon receipt to avoid couriers from returning mail to the sender. See below for more information relative to preferred methods for submitting information to ABHES.
Self-evaluation reports (SER) due May 1, 2020 have been provided an extension and are now due June 1, 2020. SERs must be uploaded via DropBox SER.
• Responses related to show-cause, program-specific warning, deferrals, or additional information requests due May 1, 2020, per letters received in February 2020 must be uploaded via DropBox Commission Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information related to outcomes and the last submitted Annual Report due May 12, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Outcome Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information for financial information due May 1, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Financial Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or additional information requests for Surgical Technology programs due May 12, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Surgical Technology Responses.
• Responses related to degree requirement status letters for Surgical Technology programs due May 1, 2020, must be emailed to ST@abhes.org.
**All responses must be submitted in accordance with the directions in Preparing Your Response and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of response (ex. show-cause_rsp, outcomes_reporting_rsp, st_reporting_rsp), and date of submission.
New Application Submissions
Any new applications should be submitted to ABHES online via DropBox New Applications. All applications must indicate the type of application and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of application, and date of submission (ex. I-100_DEModification_ 3 2020).
Payment of any fees can now be remitted electronically via bank transfer in lieu of a hardcopy check, or by credit card where a 2.9% convenience fee is to be applied. Please contact the Accounting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 282-0076 to obtain your invoice.