United States Postal Service (USPS)/FedEx/UPS
Please note that staff are primarily working remotely and therefore unable to sign for deliveries requiring a signature. If you would like to continue to send correspondence to the ABHES office, you must send it without a signature required upon receipt to avoid couriers from returning mail to the sender. See below for more information relative to preferred methods for submitting information to ABHES.
Institutions and programs scheduled to submit final initial or renewal self-evaluation reports (SER) due no later than December 15, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox SER.
Institutions and programs scheduled to submit draft self-evaluation reports (SER) due no later than November 1, 2020, must email them to email@example.com.
• Responses related to show-cause, program-specific warning, deferrals, or additional information requests due November 1, 2020, per letters received in August 2020 must be uploaded via DropBox Commission Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information related to outcomes and the last submitted Annual Report due November 17, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Outcome Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or requests for additional information for financial information due November 1, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Financial Responses.
• Responses related to reporting or additional information requests for Surgical Technology programs due November 17, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Surgical Technology Responses.
• Responses related to random selection and the 2019-2020 Annual Report due December 1, 2020, must be uploaded via DropBox Random Selection Responses.
**All responses must be submitted in accordance with the directions in Preparing Your Response and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of response (ex. show-cause_rsp, outcomes_reporting_rsp, st_reporting_rsp), and date of submission.
Any new applications should be submitted to ABHES online via DropBox Applications. All applications must indicate the type of application and the file name must include your ABHES ID#, type of application, and date of submission (ex. I-100_DEModification_3 2020).
Payment of any fees can now be remitted electronically via bank transfer in lieu of a hardcopy check, or by credit card where a 2.9% convenience fee is to be applied. Please contact the Accounting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 282-0076 to obtain your invoice.